Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Introduction

About me:

I am a college student majoring in Art Education and Art Studio.
I write and illustrate webcomics as a hobby.

My Comics are:
The Planet Closest to Heaven
My first webcomic I ever made. First appeared online July 2004. It's my attempt to make an epic Utopia comic where there are multiple characters as the main character. I seem to take too much time in character development so the story is a little slow. I try to write the story with a nice mix of cute, funny, and scary.

Demon Eater
My second webcomic. I was getting criticism saying I should try to do a different style from manga/anime and this somewhat sloppy artistic abstraction comic is the result. It's kinda a demented Pinocchio story. It's about monsters that eat each other to become higher on the ladder of success. It's much more fast paced than my first comic.


For this blog I am going to post some of my lesson plans and comic news. Maybe some comic reviews and interviews too!

No comments: